DICKEY John's Seed Monitor PM100E
How it works
- The monitor for seeding the PM 100E is essential for every precision sowing of corn, sunflower, beets, etc .... where every grain is important.
- It allows to obtain a regular descent of the seeds and a correct operation of the seeder. Thanks to a photocell mounted on each row of the seeder, warns
- Visible and audible alarm for each anomaly in one of the rows of the seeder
- Ability to manually stop the alarm
- Possibility of use with a tramliner or with an external file closing system
Contact us for more information